We reinvented the LYNX grooming range with a men’s style collaboration and bespoke influencer created content.
Build awareness of fragrance and style credibility for LYNX’s new range of deodorants and male grooming products (LYNX Black) while communicating the brand’s evolution from a teenage boy’s locker room essential to a trusted grooming range the knows and understands the modern man.
Liquid Ideas initiated a brand collaboration with leading Australian men’s fashion label Vanishing Elephant to create a bespoke capsule collection inspired by the understated look and scent of the new LYNX Black grooming products.
• Key editorial coverage in all major men’s outlets including GQ, Sunday Telegraph, Man of Many and Manuscript reaching approximately 602,757 readers in two months
• 242,511 potential social reach from using the campaign hashtag
• A launch event with 65 of Sydney’s most stylish influencers, bloggers and media
• Traffic to LYNX site increased by 300 per cent for campaign period
• Fully integrated campaign including sales page on VE website, VE newsletter features, in-store sampling, in-store product merchandising, behind the scenes videos and written content for all LYNX owned channels